Come and learn classical administration: regulations, tools, scripts Southbridge
For 10 years, Southbridge has created a work standard that allows one administrator to support 150 servers, quickly carry out the initial configuration, easily transfer the project between administrators and groups, immediately see what the night attendants did, quickly enter the course after the holiday, and, of course, provide customer reliability and security infrastructure.
From the 22nd to the 24th of October Southbridge conducts intensive work for system administrators, where it will show its approaches, regulations, tools, instructions and scripts.
In fact RedSlerm is a set of materials for the training of a new employee of Southbridge.
To master the approach to administration, based on unification and standardization, is useful even to the beginning administrator.
All that can be practiced.
The administrator can:
- easy to manage the "zoo";
- to collect and use the database of decisions;
- quickly navigate in the project settings;
- set up proactive monitoring to identify problems in advance.
The manager unifies
work with updates, access, monitoring, data storage and iron, and as a result, for 1 month of training can prepare a specialist who will pick up any existing project.
Themes of classes:
Theme number 1: Work like Southbridge. The basic regulations
- Management in the company. How working processes are organized
- Standards in the company. How to learn to quickly solve complex problems and reduce the impact of the human factor
- Working with Redmine. Our developments that improve the quality of service and safety
- Rules and standards for working with configuration management systems (Ansible /Slack)
Theme number 2: Monitoring. Integrated approach
- Local monitoring of Monit. Scope, device, configuration and operation
- Remote monitoring: Zabbix. Creating projects, automatic templates, monitoring features
- Our scripts. Overview of scripts for automation and monitoring of Southbridge, the rules of work
Theme number 3: Work like Southbridge. Technical Regulations
- The fundamentals of setting up dedicated servers and tuning for maximum performance
- Basics of working with OpenVZ /KVM. Installation, adjustment, operation
- Work with hardware RAID-controllers
- Practice. Tuning and tuning servers using Ansible
Theme number 4: Databases. Experience and practice Southbridge
- Accepted standards of setting
- MySQL. Installation, tuning, tuning, application of changes without downtime
- MySQL. Configure Master-Slave replication with minimal downtime
- PostgreSQL. Installation and basics of architecture
- PostgreSQL. Tuning, tuning, replication, backups
- Redis. Installation and basics of architecture
- Redis. Tuning, tuning, replication, backups
Theme number 5: Web servers. Experience and practice Southbridge
- Accepted standards, automation scripts and rules for writing config
- Setting specific parameters for php
- Let's Encrypt. We receive free production-ready certificates
- Obtaining and configuring SSL certificate (A +), application features in production
Theme # 6: PostgreSQL database: clustering and recovery
- PostgreSQL: clustering based on Pacemaker
- PostgreSQL: restore the state for a given time
Theme number 7: Web servers "1C-Bitrix": features settings
- Load testing tools and their application in practice
- Highly loaded projects on Bitrix from the point of view of the server administrator. Experience Southbridge
Topic # 8: Security of servers and projects. Experience Southbridge
- Secure SSH. Using OTP to access servers. Scripts and their application
- Protection of the site from DDoS-attacks
- Scripts of protection against http-flood, port scanning, packet integrity checking
- Software validation scripts for vulnerabilities and automatic updating
Theme number 9: Version control systems. Working with Git and Gitlab
- Installation and configuration of Gitlab. Operational experience
- Practice with git (basics, useful commands)
- Git for sysadmins: etckeeper
Theme # 10: Build and manage packages in CentOS
- Packet building standards, features and rules
- The practice of building packages (rpmbuild, nginx, bash build with patch)
Theme # 11: Data backup and recovery
- The device of the backup system
- Restore backups using rdiff-backup. Theory and practice
Topic number 12: Fault tolerance and scaling of projects. Monolith vs microservice
- Installation of monolithic projects
- Fault tolerance and scaling of monolithic projects
- The device of microservice projects
- Fault tolerance and scaling of microservice projects (Docker + Kubernetes)
- Failover solutions for small projects. DNS balancing, VRRP
It happens that questions arise after the training. We will gather them in the working chat room, and on November ? the speakers will answer them during the webinar.
Where will pass
RedSlerm will be held in the country hotel "Tsargrad Spas-Teshilovo". This is a 5-star hotel with a rating of 8.5 on the Booking.
How much is
Live participation costs ??? ₽ ("Standard" tariff, 2 persons in standard room) or ??? ₽ ("Introvert" tariff, 1 person in junior suite).
If you can not come, online participation costs ??? ₽. It includes access to the broadcast and its recording, access to the telegram channel RedSlarma, git RedSlarma, in the cloud for classes, practical assignments, as well as assistance with their implementation and every night informal communication with speakers during the broadcast.
Register here for
It may be interesting
Situs QQ Online
Situs QQ Online