Digest of fresh materials from the world of the frontend for the last week No. 331 (September 17 - 2? 2018)
We bring to your attention a selection with links to new materials from the frontend area and near it.
Media | | Web development | | CSS | | jаvascript | | Browsers | | Entertaining
News 512 - Issue №22 (??? - ???)
• Podcast Weekly Vue # 5
• Podcast "Five Minute React" # 48 There are two books : The greatness of Vue.js 2 (The Majesty of Vue.js 2) and the Way to study React (The Road to learn React) - which one will you read and which friend you will advise?
• "Devchahta is a podcast": # 51: 12-factor applications
• Podcast "Frontline Youth" (18+) "# 64: 33 lifhak to increase the productivity of
• Presentable Podcast # 51 : Oral History of Web Standards with Jeffrey Zeldmann
Web architecture: the basics for beginners
• Google massively translates sites into mobile-first indexing , however full transition to mobile-first indexation may take years
• Google proposed a new management model for the AMP project.
• View Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache
• What determines a good front-end developer?
• Idle Until Urgent . Details about the new technique of increasing productivity and FID in particular in the article of Philip Walton
• The framework for web performance . Jeremy Keith made a performance graph to help figure out how to prioritize work with the frontend
• A large selection of resources dedicated to web performance
• Improve debugging skills with Chrome DevTools (Part 2)
• Sublime merge - Meet the new Git client from the creators of Sublime Text
• Yarn Plug'n'Play : getting rid of node_modules, A similar concept from npm called tink
• How to make a lesson from accessibility errors on the Apple website.
• There is a lot of noise around ARIA
• Debug availability with Chrome DevTools
• A voluminous city built from emoji "on pure CSS"
• Funny yeti-pagination
• Light ray from colored particles
CSS Grid - Swiss army knife for mock sites and applications
• Chemistry of CSS-grids
• Refresh CSS Bookmarklet v2 . The updated classic booklet of Paul Airish with the hands of Lia Vera
• Flexbox: how big are the dimensions of the elements in the Flex container?
• A clear demonstration of the work of the transform-origin property
• We are entertained with the guidance effects for links
• What is Modular CSS?
Porting JS to Elbrus
• New releases: Electron 3.0 was released, the framework for creating native JS-applications , Next.js 7 , Gatsby ??? ,
• Less code, more applications: how Vulcan.js makes me an effective developer
• 5 tips for better writing conditional expressions in jаvascript
• Bundlephobia - Do you want to keep the size of jаvascript bundles small? With the help of Bundlephobia.com, you can check the size of the dependencies before adding them to the project
• On the creation of the game for the contest js13K "Underrun"
• How on JS to create an interactive tool for building Flex layouts
• Podcast Script & Style Show: Episode 21 : Third-party jаvascript and web performance with Charlie Vazac
• React Podcast # 21: Delete Your Components with Kent C. Dodds
• React Alicante 2018 , 22 videos
• How to organize your dependencies in Vue-application
• Nuxt.js 2.0: Webpack ? ESM Modules, create-nuxt-app and much more!
• Vue.js + GSAP = Animations
• Use Scoped Slots in Vue.js for abstract functions
• The 5 most requested functions for Vue.js in 2018 are
• 7 lessons on the architecture of the frontend from Nuxt.js
• React and SEO: how to make them friends?
• Why not use higher order components in Reaction
• Enterprise React in 2018-2019
• The Hitchhiker's Guide to the React Router v4:[match, location, history]- your best friends!
• Why React16 is a blessing for developers on React
• How to start working with React Context API
• Creating a component in the React style on vanilla jаvascript.
• Imactivity in React and Redux: the complete manual
• Use Font Awesome 5 in React
• react-flip-toolkit - A library that facilitates FLIP animation in React
• We make Autocomplete-widget with the help of React and Elastic Search
• Simplify the availability with Angular CDK
• Creating a PWA using Angular 6
• Increase the level of ownership of NgRx
• The three pillars are the Angular Router - Router States and the URL Matching
Mozilla introduced the final version of the browser Firefox Reality for glasses and helmets of virtual reality
• Microsoft has already disabled the Windows 10 feature, which discourages users from installing other browsers instead of Edge
• Interception and modification of requests in Chrome with the help of Devtools Protocol
Google: we fully index and rank the content in the tabs
• The way of the unicorn: how GitLab went to an estimate of $ 1 billion
• Google failed the Twitch cloning and called the rare gamers to watch YouTube
• MIT created a neural network that recognizes objects by voice description
• "VKontakte" launched the platform of podcasts
• Why YouTube Gaming lost the competition to Twitch
• Work on bugs: How I live with dyslexia
We apologize for any possible typos or broken /duplicated links. If you notice a problem - please write in a personal, we try to promptly correct them.
Digest for the last week .
The material was prepared by dersmoll and alekskorovin .
It may be interesting
RFP response software
RFP response software