Digest of fresh materials from the world of the frontend for the last week №322 (September 24 - 3? 2018)
We bring to your attention a selection with links to new materials from the frontend area and near it.
Media | | Web development | | CSS | | jаvascript | | Browsers | | Entertaining
# 72 - What has changed for the year in Daria Pushkarskaya (on career development, the front-line school and speeches)
• Podcast "Web Standards", Episode # 139: September 25th: Four interviews with CSS-Minsk-JS speakers: Bram Stein, Patrick Lauke, Hui Jing Chen, Anna Migas
• Podcast "CSSSR", News 512 - Issue №23 (??? - ???)
• Video blog of Vadim Makeyev 3. Lingualeo, syvatoz and graphics in SVG and PNG
• Web Audio Conf 2018 | Berlin
Why semantic HTML is important, and how TypeScript helps it understand
• Command-line API (console): Command reference
• The Fronteers community in the person of Rachel Andrew has applied to participate in the W3C to represent the interests of the developers
• Complete guide to lazy loading images
• Exact measurements of the layout in the web . On how to measure the performance of sites and how to use this information
• How to create a Low-tech Website? About the creation of a blog with an emphasis on a radical reduction in energy use associated with access to content.
• Optimization of SVG logo Spotify
• Progressive JPEG and techniques to reduce the loading of images twice
• The WAI-ARIA menu, and why you should generally avoid using them
• How to start working with the availability of sites
• Nested links
The first (and strange) public draft of the CSS module is scroller bar
• Now 2018: you do not have to write on the vanilla CSS
• 13 method of vertical centering in 2018
• How to use the Animation Inspector in Chrome Developer Tools
• Grid or Flexbox: what to choose?
• A Beginner's Guide to CSS Box-Model
Node.js without node_modules
• Angular vs React: battle for the frontend
• How to abandon jQuery in the modern frontend: the experience of the team GitHub
• Announcement TypeScript ???r3r3555.
The minimum jаvascript setup is
• 12 tips from professionals on scalable Node.js
• turtleDB: framework for creating offline-first, joint applications
• 16 podcasts on the topic of jаvascript, continuing to be published in 2018
• Podcast jаvascript Jabber №332: "You Learned jаvascript, Now What?" c Chris Heilmann
• Understanding timers in jаvascript. Callback functions, setTimeout, setInterval, and requestAnimationFrame
• Goodbye, Redux . Full analysis of why we needed Redux in the past, and why it is not needed in the future.
• jаvascript typeof - understanding type checking in jаvascript
• Sorting things in V8
• Migration from Underscore to Lodash
• Rethinking Coverage with jаvascript Tests
• Results of VuePiterJS # 1
• What's new in Vue Devtools 5.0 Beta
• Tips for creating quick and easy Vue.js SPA
• Managing multiple central repositories with Vuex
• zircleUI - fronted library for creating interfaces with the approximation effect
• Routing in a large application on React
• Re-used components in React - practical manual
• Last call for Create React App v2
• 6 interesting projects on React, which you can create today
• Shhh! That's why ReasonReact is the best way to write on React
• Podcast React Podcast 22: Promise Accessibility c Ryan Florence
• Angular and SEO: how to make them friends?
• Angular Flex-Layout: Flexbox and Grid Layout for Angular components.
• Policy-Based Client-Side Encryption in Angular
• Comparison of server rendering in React and Angular applications.
• The routing in Angular is the best template for large-scale images
Libs & Plugins:
• Trix - a full-text text-viewing-editor for daily use of
• Tabulator - A simple customizable library for displaying table data
My favorite file in the code base is Chromium
• Google Chrome 69 automatically enters your account and does not erase Google cookies when clearing the history of
• Google will remove in Chrome 70 notes related to the binding of the account and the removal of all Cookies
• A bug has been found that results in a failure of Firefox or the entire computer
• Why am I finally dropping Chrome: the article of the security expert
• Firefox has a one-time key system for restoring access to account information
• The proposed search results in Safari promoted conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation
• qutebrowser is a keyboard browser with a minimal GUI.
Google turned 20 years old
• Stack Overflow - 10 years old
• How to write the date and time in the interfaces
• Microsoft will stop supporting Skype Classic from November
• Internet of things is a new quality of life
• Vulnerability in Facebook led to the seizure of control over 50 million accounts
• Google hid in the search engine for the text game
• Basic principles of using animation in UX
We apologize for any possible typos or broken /duplicated links. If you notice a problem - please write in a personal, we try to promptly correct them.
Digest for the last week .
The material was prepared by dersmoll and alekskorovin .
It may be interesting
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. [Url = https: //mtsoul.net] 먹튀 검증 [/ url]