What happened before “Timur and his team” or thoughts about the Fellowship of Militant Techies
3r3-31. By the round dates in our Belarusian Academy of Sciences, as a rule, beautifully decorated publications are published, describing all members of the scientific elite. Despite the rich design, the same books are not in great demand and are gathering dust somewhere on the shelves. The same fate befell the book “Scientists Glorifying Belarus” for the 90th anniversary of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. The owner of this folio wanted to throw it away along with a pile of unnecessary waste paper, so I was even glad that someone needed it Well, and this caused me some thoughts. To learn more - look under the cat :)
2. https://www.sb.by/articles/o-tsenzure-spiritizme-i-lyubvi.html 3r3391.
3. https://www.sb.by/articles/pyat-tayn-yanki-mavra.html 3r3391.
4. Gurevich E. S. Yanka Maўr //Jesusn Belarusian Literature of the 20th Stagoddzha: 4 tons. - Minsk, 1999 T. 2: 1921-1941. - p. 721-729. 3r3391.
5. Marshak S. I About great literature for the little ones. - M., 1934. - p. 38. 3r33939.
6. Gurevitch E. S. Yanka Maўr //The Belarusian History of the Twentieth Century Stagoddzha: 4 tons. - Minsk, 1999 T. 2: 1921-1941. - p. 747-770. 3r3391.
7. Gurevitch E. S. Yanka Maўr //The Belarusian History Literature of the 20th Stagoddzha: 4 tons. - Minsk, 1999 T. 2: 1921-1941. - from. 761–762 3–3–399.
It may be interesting